Discover Montana’s Best-Kept Summer Secret at Montage Big Sky
JUNE 21, 2023
Nestled in the serene mountains of Montana, Montage Big Sky is the region’s pre-eminent luxury resort centrally located within Big Sky’s 3,530-acre Spanish Peaks enclave. The resort is home to 100 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with a premium selection of experiences for every season. While known as its world-class ski resort, this destination is just as thrilling in the summer months.
This summer, Montage Big Sky invites guests to enjoy:
• Embarking on a guided adventure hike into the Big Sky ecosystem of local wildlife, flora and fauna, and limitless exploration.
• Choosing an electric or analog mountain bike for venturing in Montana’s picturesque mountains and exploring the Spanish Peak trail system.
• Practicing backcountry and 3D archery and ax throwing in Montana’s great wilderness with the resort’s well-experienced Compass adventure guides by your side.
• Mountain boarding along diverse terrains without the need of black diamond slopes or concrete.
• Channeling the authentic spirit of the Mountain West on horseback through Montana’s mountain trails, wildflower-blanketed fields, and unspoiled wilderness.
• Yellowstone Wonders National Park tour: Journeying into the most scenic piece of Yellowstone National Park’s 2.2 million acres on a guided safari tour with moose, bighorn sheep, and elk viewings along the way!
• Exploring the rugged landscape full of wildlife moving against the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone on the resort’s Southern Yellowstone Wildlife Safari (Hayden Valley) tour led by a professional naturalist tour guide.
• 4-wheeling through Montana’s wild lands on an UTV tour for a true backcountry ride with a GPS guided, off-road, and all terrain experience.
• World-class fly fishing with access to four miles of private riverways, where thousands of rainbows, cutthroats, and Montana brown trout swim in abundance.
• Experiencing a thrilling adventure through Big Sky’s only locally owned Gallatin River whitewater rafting outfitter. Raft the Gallatin River, made famous by the movie “A River Runs Through It”.
Experience the great outdoors where adventure meets luxury at Montage Big Sky. This summer, the upscale resort transforms into an outdoor adventurer’s paradise with endless outdoor activities, from fly fishing to white water rafting, and mountain biking to safari tours to Yellowstone National Park led by professional outdoor nature guides. With these exclusive experiences, guests can immerse themselves in Montana’s stunning natural landscapes and learn something new, while absorbing breathtaking views of majestic mountains.
The 22 locations that should land on your bucket list this year. The pandemic has certainly taught us a lot about ourselves and the world, but we’ve unlearned quite a few things as well—like how the “work hard, play hard” ethos might not be the healthiest of mantras. We’ve rediscovered balance and the truly important […]
Montage To Bring First Ultra Luxury Resort And Residences To Big Sky Montana
Montage International, the hotel and resort management company behind the brand, Montage Hotels & Resorts, will open a resort with a hotel and residences in Big Sky, Montana. Currently under construction, Montage Big Sky will be the first ultra-luxury five-star resort in the entire state. Located at Spanish Peaks Mountain Club, a private ski and golf course community set on more […]
Luxury Hotels Are Building Hundreds of New High-end Vacation Homes — and We Got a Look Inside
More hotels are getting into the real estate game, selling private vacation homes that come with all the bells and whistles. Montage Hotels & Resorts may well be laying the most ambitious bets on the ownership model. At Montage Residences Big Sky, slated to open in Montana in November, 39 homes will range in size […]